Question

Home Internet customer service is poor

• 30 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

No one picks up the support phone, it's a never ending hold. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Maybe @copz1998 can help you if you can post what the problem is.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@APEnchanted what problem are you trying to solve? May the members of this forum can help. 

Badge

T-mobile sent me instructions for submitting a refund request for the early termination fees incurred from my previous provider when I switched to T-mobile Home Internet. I encountered two issues: 1. The form has a "select HSI number" field with just one number in the options drop-down, I'm forced to select that though I don't know what this is. 2. The form asks for a phone number that T-mobile will use to contact me, I put my phone# but it keeps changing my phone number to the HSI number automatically and I'm forced to submit it this way otherwise submission does not proceed.

Support doesn't pick up to help me understand and/or fix these and to confirm that my refund will be processed.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Let's tag @HeavenM on this, she may know where to find the HSI number.

Badge

Thanks everyone. I managed to get a support agent on the phone. They have promised a call back a week from now. Let’s see. The support agent explained HSI is a phone number associated with the gateway. I also requested the agent to log a request to T-mobile IT on my behalf to correct their web forms so that customers can clearly understand what information is being requested, instead of using acronyms that a customer won’t understand (HSI) and confusing sentences that ask for one thing but mean something else (contact phone number).