Question

T-Mobile will not honor promotion on poster hanging in store

• 18 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

T-Mobile will not honor this promotion I don't know what to do

3 replies

Badge

What are the in store associates saying is their reason for not honoring it?

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Are you on a Magenta Max plan? If not, you don’t qualify for the offer.  If you are on a Magenta Max plan, normal phone customer service should be able to help.  I dialed 611 to get to customer service, explained that I wanted the promotion, and they texted me a link to follow to get the deal.  Worked perfectly.  Also, as Magenta Max plans get $30 home internet (on autopay), the discount is paying for my TMHI for a year.

Are you on a Magenta Max plan? If not, you don’t qualify for the offer.  If you are on a Magenta Max plan, normal phone customer service should be able to help.  I dialed 611 to get to customer service, explained that I wanted the promotion, and they texted me a link to follow to get the deal.  Worked perfectly.  Also, as Magenta Max plans get $30 home internet (on autopay), the discount is paying for my TMHI for a year.

If you live in a rural area and are getting the hometown discount you cannot get the home internet for $30 a month but two offers cannot be combined her customer service. this is complete BS for the simple fact that I was told it would be $30 a month and they could have looked at my account to see I was already getting a HomeTown discount which I didn't even know I was getting.