Tmobile problems on my return of phone

• 7 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

I have been with Nextel since 1997, then it changed to Dprint and now Tmobile. So 23 years they have had my business account.

I sent one of my business phones that was in warranty by UPS to Tmobile at 13704 Independence parkway,  Fort Worth,  Texas  76177 and received confirmation from UPS that it had been delivered on January 9th.  T-MOBILE 3 days later charges me $1256.50 saying they did receive it.  Them after numerous phone calls to customer service the story changed.  They said they could have gotten it but the scan part wasn't readable and they needed more time.  7 days later I called again. They kept assuring me that the problem would be resolved. I was transferred to supervisors and more supervisors and today  was the last straw.  They basically called me a liar and said I have till the 13th of February to pay my bill or they will suspend all my lines.  I can't believe this is happening.  I don't how to get  a hold of someone in corporate to help me.  These customer service workers are useless.  PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. 

5 replies

I have been with Nextel since 1997, then it changed to Dprint and now Tmobile. So 23 years they have had my business account.

I sent one of my business phones that was in warranty by UPS to Tmobile at 13704 Independence parkway,  Fort Worth,  Texas  76177 and received confirmation from UPS that it had been delivered on January 9th.  T-MOBILE 3 days later charges me $1256.50 saying they did receive it.  Them after numerous phone calls to customer service the story changed.  They said they could have gotten it but the scan part wasn't readable and they needed more time.  7 days later I called again. They kept assuring me that the problem would be resolved. I was transferred to supervisors and more supervisors and today  was the last straw.  They basically called me a liar and said I have till the 13th of February to pay my bill or they will suspend all my lines.  I can't believe this is happening.  I don't how to get  a hold of someone in corporate to help me.  These customer service workers are useless.  PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. 

I am going through a very similar situation. Due to this and being threatened that if I don’t pay the amount, they will apply late fee’s and suspend my accounts. So, due to their threat, I am not filing a complaint with the BBB & the FCC with all my proof of the item being not only shipped, the box, UPS on camera picking up the package as well as proof of delivery. We are also looking into a new provider due to how they have deplorably handled this. They are scamming people out of money and everyone who else that has gone through this should also be filing these complaints.

As of right now, I do not have a resolution but I did want to at least share with you that you’re not alone and I am certain there are several others out there going through a very similar situation. I wish you the very best and hope you were able to get your situation resolved by now.

Funny, this is happening to me at this exact moment. UPS will not file a claim for me because I am not their customer or the creator of the return label. T-Mobile is the customer and refuses to file a claim. T-Mobile received the package on 3/25/24 per UPS, but T-Mobile is all the sudden on 5/3/24 saying that since they cannot find the package that they must have received an empty box. I am being charged $1430.29. I have been on a 3-way conference call with UPS and T-Mobile for an hour. UPS is asking for a phone number to the warehouse to file the claim and T-Mobile is refusing to provide on, claiming that there isn’t a phone number. They are now in argument with each other that they are both providing me the incorrect information. T-Mobile just offered to cover half of the phone expense if I agree to pay the other half. I am not paying $715 for a phone that I do not have in my possession. T-Mobile is a multi-million dollar company and scamming their customers.  I will be contacting an attorney, BBB and any other method that I can. Please tell me how your cases are resolved. Feel free to contact me at 502-817-2264.

I am having the very same problem with T-Mobile-

I returned a phone on January 8th and was delivered and received at the Docks for T-Mobile on January 12th. 

To date, T-Mobile is saying that they have not received the phone and wants me to PAY $1255.75 so much so that they keep suspending my account. I do not ow my monthly bill - 

Who should I contact to have it taken care of?

I have spoken to UPS who has provided proof of delivery and ask that T-Mobile call them but T-Mobile wouldn’t. 

wow this is unbelievable, we too started with nextel who sold out to sprint who sold to t-mobile, to which customer service has declined since nextel,  we were going to try t-mobile business internet however after receiving the router we realized in my business shop it is a metal building with a metal roof and their phone service (signal) is awful out there so a wireless router was not going to work, I reached out to them immediately because I have a 15 day free trial if you don’t like you can return, I keep getting suggestions as to a different method of service to try, wireless will not work Period! and have been told I should get a RMA label within 2 days it’s now 7 days,  I think they are  stalling to go beyond the 15 days then try to charge me for the router, I also haven’t been able to access my online account for 3 months, I have to call to make a payment  but was finally told I have a fraud alert flag on my account preventing me to have access, Now why wasn’t I informed of this, we did uncover a incorrect e-mail and an address that never existed, that was suppose to be corrected but I still can’t access my account online, I currently have a cable hardwire internet service that I’m glad I didn’t cancel first so I can continue working, I do have the return address that I received router from  at 13704 Independence Parkway Fort Worth Texas, that I’ll pay to return myself, reading these reviews and comments it sounds like they are disputing/denying receiving any returns, maybe time to get a lawyer involved

I too am going through this problem. I am a retired Army Criminal Investigator. I believe they are being stolen from this location. I am making a complaint to the their fraud department and the better business burea. There is a distinct pattern occurring here.