Whatsapp with Digits

• 4 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Has anyone tried using whatsapp on a digits phone??  Been trying to use Digits for over a year and I can’t find a solution that will insure I get all my messages and short codes on both phones.  The primary phone will work using a variety of messaging apps in leu of digits messages.  The secondary phone (paired digits) receives no short codes and sometimes goes for days without receiving any messages at all.  I’m not concerned with using a second app for messages and short codes, I just need a reliable solution.

If anyone has solved this problem with any other app or method, please feel free to chime in…

2 replies

Have you heard about GB WhatsApp? It's a customized version of WhatsApp with added features like enhanced customization, privacy settings, unique themes, and dual account support. Explore these features at here for the latest version.

http://vidownpro.com is a free Online Video Downloader tool which allows you to download videos from Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Okru, Vimeo, Reddit, & 50 others...