Question

Can't enroll in Hulu

• 25 January 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge

it isn’t working - I can’t get through.

6 replies

Badge

The page is blank and perpetually unavailable. 

Badge

there is no option to add hulu - i am the right subscriber for this service too

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

are you going through here?

https://www.t-mobile.com/tv-streaming/hulu-on-us-deal?icid=MGPO_TMO_C_24HULULNCH_8D2CC51CBD4B554237898

Badge

yes - I’m also a techie and I can’t get this to work. I have multiple versions of how i attempted to sign on and i am with a tech  now..  the level of competency (or lack of) is astonishing.  the response lag is 5 min or longer too. i have to keep typing hello?  it’s horrible support.  very simple question - I am unable to access the page or add hulu to my benefits (it doesn’t exist in the list and I am Go5.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

yes - I’m also a techie and I can’t get this to work. I have multiple versions of how i attempted to sign on and i am with a tech  now..  the level of competency (or lack of) is astonishing.  the response lag is 5 min or longer too. i have to keep typing hello?  it’s horrible support.  very simple question - I am unable to access the page or add hulu to my benefits (it doesn’t exist in the list and I am Go5.

no clue. willing to bet its due to so many people trying to do this today. not unheard of to run into issues/bugs with a new release of anything..even with this..might take a day or two before things settle down and it starts moving along smoothly.

Same here in San Diego CA, the link they send has you enter you login , then just keeps loading..