Solved

Hulu

Badge

I had been paying for Hulu but realized as a former Sprint customer, I have Hulu through T Mobile.  How do I get my Hulu account set up through T Mobile so I don’t keep paying for it?

icon

Best answer by tomwil 28 May 2023, 23:48

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Tmobile doesn't have Hulu but Netflix.

Google Tmobile Netflix on Us and it will provide the steps.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I had been paying for Hulu but realized as a former Sprint customer, I have Hulu through T Mobile.  How do I get my Hulu account set up through T Mobile so I don’t keep paying for it?

Appears T-Mobile still supports Hulu for previous Sprint customers.  Not sure if the following link will help.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/plans-features/hulu

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I've read their phasing it out just like the free Prime.

I was a sprint customer and had hulu thru sprint, when tmobile bought out sprint, they still continued my service/account with hulu, its included in my tmobile plan, but I cant seem to log into hulu any longer and access the account without paying for it. Tmobile changed my hulu account setting now I cant view hulu. how do I get hulu back if its included in my tmobile plan?

You sent me a text telling me that as of the 24th of January that you would be offering Hulu on my plan. I went to set it up and it's not letting me set it up without paying for it. How do I set up Hulu so I don't get charged?

Badge

I have been reading that since T-Mobile/Netflix have downgrade customers to Netflix to with ads that T-Mobile would be offering Hulu for 6 or 12 months depending on your Netflix subscription. you had previous to January 5, 2024. I have not seen anything on my benefits page at T-Mobile indicating this. I was aware of the change to Netflix but T-Mobile is dropping the ball here for customers who would like to add this benefit. Information seems to be consistent on various sites but T-Mobile should be posting it somewhere customers can get this information direct without having to call in. Poor execution.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

https://www.t-mobile.com/tv-streaming

click on whichever one you are looking into and it should have some FAQs available

I have been reading that since T-Mobile/Netflix have downgrade customers to Netflix to with ads that T-Mobile would be offering Hulu for 6 or 12 months depending on your Netflix subscription. you had previous to January 5, 2024. I have not seen anything on my benefits page at T-Mobile indicating this. I was aware of the change to Netflix but T-Mobile is dropping the ball here for customers who would like to add this benefit. Information seems to be consistent on various sites but T-Mobile should be posting it somewhere customers can get this information direct without having to call in. Poor execution.

ive received the text today about Hulu on us with 5G users.  I signed up. Now it says Hulu is billing me, not free.  Not exactly sure what la la land you are on about, sump1

click on whichever one you are looking into and it should have some FAQs available

this does absolutely nothing

Now after canceling the plan on Hulu since theyll be billing $9 charge.  I try to redeem your promotional code hulugo5next is not valid?! 

Do not want to give credit card so they can just bill me.  I hate autobill offers they feel like a scam.

Badge

For Zack, maybe you should have read some articles about it before signing up for Hulu. You need a code for the offer. What I understood from T-Mobile is that they are sending these notifications in waves. You have to wait your turn. like I said, I looked everywhere and the sites that I did find did not work until I received the text message that gave me the code. T-Mobile customer service wont be able to help you without that code. If you have an existing account at Hulu cancel it before using the T-Mobile code. You should read the instructions all the way through before signing up. It worked for me and I got Disney+ w/ads for $2 plus tax. Be patient, T-Mobile has a lot of customers and breaking the messaging network isnt going to do anyone any good.

Now, the caveat. Depending on what plan you had on Netflix will depend on what type of Hulu subscription you will be eligible for. former Sprint, TMobile new 5 G plans will get it as well as those who had Netflix prior to Jan 5 2024 will get it since the downgrade to Netflix w/ads. Depends on if you had Basic of Standard will determine your subscription to Hulu. I believe its a 6 month or 12 month subscription. I believe the 12 month subscription to Hulu is life-time, you just need to renew every year. Of course life-time means whenever T-Mobile and Hulu change this promotion up. I do not work for T-Mobile so whatever said hear is not a guarantee.because this was my experience. Good luck.

I believe there are several sites depending on your eligibility

T-Mobile Netflix users with basic or standard and Business customers: https://promotions.t-mobile.com/hulugo5gnext?icid=MGPO_TMO_C_24HULULNCH_8D2CC51CBD4B554237894

*like I said it more than likely wont work for you until you get the link that will take you to this or another site to get started..

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

this does absolutely nothing

weird seeing as how it takes you to all the streaming offers TMO offers...as do the FAQs once you do as i pointed out above..