Solved

Syncup App not working with errors

• 31 January 2024
  • 19 replies

Badge

I have been having issues with my Galaxy phone where it says “All items core api failing”.  I don’t know what I need to do because not I can’t do anything with the app.  What should I do to get this fixed?

icon

Best answer by biggin77 5 February 2024, 19:31

View original

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Mine stopped working again 😫.. says I have no internet but the incons at the top of my phone disagree 

Hey there. Have you tried turning off wifi to see if it will connect using your T-Mobile data? Usually, it should work over wifi, but there are a few times when connecting directly to T-Mobile service can help align things within the app and get it working correctly again. 

Badge

Mine stopped working again 😫.. says I have no internet but the incons at the top of my phone disagree 

Mine magically started working.

Mine also. 

Mine magically started working.

Badge

I'm also having the error and I just bought last night so I could have peace of mind while my child was visiting family in another state .... so pissed 😤  yes my kid can text and call but I can't see him or make changes if needed 

I'm experiencing the error "all items core api failing". Tried reinstalling the app. No help.  Any ideas? 

I have the Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5g, running Android version 13.

same, started early last night. uninstall and reboots do nothing.

Same here it just started saying all items cores API failing.

I am getting  the "all items core api failing" too. Galaxy S24

I am getting  the "all items core api failing" too. Galaxy S21 running Android 14.

I'm experiencing the error "all items core api failing". Tried reinstalling the app. No help.  Any ideas? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thanks for letting us know it is all good now! 

Badge

No, they have fixed the app so the “API failing” is no longer happening.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hey there. Checking in on this topic. Is the “api failing” error still happening? Can anyone share which SyncUp app is showing this error? We have SyncUp Drive, tracker, pets, and kids.. That is a lot of apps, so I don’t want to assume a particular one and start down the wrong path. 

Thanks! 

Same problem  screen keeps loading and the this message appears:

"All items core api failing”.

I think is a software issue.

My wife's phone the app is fine and working but hers is an old phone with android 10 and mine android 14 version....incompatibilty  issue perhaps...?

I have same issue with my 1+ 9 pro running the latest Android and Syncup Kids app.  I called support and they had to actually send ticket to developers to figure out what is going on.  It just stopped working yesterday or the day before.

Uninstall and re-install does not work.  Cleared App Cache and no change.  I will try to remember to keep this post up to date.

T-Mo rep said he would get back to me in 3 business days.

The app appears to work fine on Apple iPhone.

Badge

Yes I am also having the same issue.

Im having the same issue all morning with my android OnePlus 9

I'm having the same problem