Solved

Syncup App not working with errors

• 31 January 2024
  • 8 replies

Badge

I have been having issues with my Galaxy phone where it says “All items core api failing”.  I don’t know what I need to do because not I can’t do anything with the app.  What should I do to get this fixed?

icon

Best answer by biggin77 5 February 2024, 19:31

View original

8 replies

I'm having the same problem

Im having the same issue all morning with my android OnePlus 9

Yes I am also having the same issue.

I have same issue with my 1+ 9 pro running the latest Android and Syncup Kids app.  I called support and they had to actually send ticket to developers to figure out what is going on.  It just stopped working yesterday or the day before.

Uninstall and re-install does not work.  Cleared App Cache and no change.  I will try to remember to keep this post up to date.

T-Mo rep said he would get back to me in 3 business days.

The app appears to work fine on Apple iPhone.

Same problem  screen keeps loading and the this message appears:

"All items core api failing”.

I think is a software issue.

My wife's phone the app is fine and working but hers is an old phone with android 10 and mine android 14 version....incompatibilty  issue perhaps...?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there. Checking in on this topic. Is the “api failing” error still happening? Can anyone share which SyncUp app is showing this error? We have SyncUp Drive, tracker, pets, and kids.. That is a lot of apps, so I don’t want to assume a particular one and start down the wrong path. 

Thanks! 

Badge

No, they have fixed the app so the “API failing” is no longer happening.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks for letting us know it is all good now!