Question

SyncUP DRIVE frustrating limitations

• 21 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I am one of the many who had the SprintDRIVE and loved it.  Does T-Mobile have any plans for the SyncUP Drive to do the following the SprintDRIVE could?

1.  Have the data in real time, and not this 2 to 3 minute delay we currently see?
2. Support a 2019 GMC Yukon XL .

3. Log onto a website through a computer and download your trips on a monthly basis for business purposes?

Thanks,

2 replies

Badge

I noticed no replies to your question.  I feel the same except i am having on average 30 minute delays from where my car really is versus where it shows on the app.  I have rebooted the phone, removed / added the app, and even removed the device from the car and plugged it back in.  Pretty useless if you can’t see your drives in real time.

Bad experience with SyncUp-Drive --  Worked satisfactorily for 5 months.  (A couple of modest issues, like not being able to clear old trips.  Want only 7 days, erase older.)  MAJOR issue started in August with FOUR Engine status codes.  Took car to shop.  They confirmed the same codes with Professional Diagnostic Tool.   Afterwards, reinserted Sync-up Drive.   Never was recognized.  Most recent info (car location) shows still at repair shop.  Still shows the 4 error codes.  Lacks detailed instructions for users who like to dig into the weeds.  TMobile (corporate) Store personal tried to help, discovered internal doct revieling a reset pin.  Tried that, no joy.