Solved

Syncup Kids App Crashing with Pixel 8 Pro

• 18 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi,

I recently purchased a Pixel 8 Pro and the sync Up kids app crashes as soon as I log in. I allowed all permissions and it still crashes.

My pixel 7 worked with no issues. Currently, my wife's phone works with no issues.

Will there be an update to fix incompatibility with the Pixel 8 Pro?

Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Ola Smolskaya 18 October 2023, 23:27

View original

6 replies

Badge

Hi, SyncUP KIDS Team here. We are working on the app hotfix version 1.3.1, and it will be released to everyone by the beginning of the next week. If you see any issues, like not being able to login or similar, please shake your phone and send us a bug report. It will provide us with the information required to troubleshoot the issue. 

Appreciate your helps and bring it up!

SyncUP KIDS Watch Team

Badge

Thank you so much for the quick reply and all your hard work!

Can you also consider an option to turn off location for the parents? It uses up battery and it's not a feature we need at this time.

Thanks again! 

Badge

We’re also making changes to prevent persistent phone location tracking requests in the app, if you only have watches, and didn’t create a group to track family or friends' location. Thank you for the feedback! 

Badge

Hi good morning,

Any update on the hotfix for Pixel 8 users? It continues to crash when I open the Syncup Kids app.

Thank you. 

Badge

Hi, it’s been released today. Please check in the Google Play store and update to the latest version. Please share your feedback by shaking your phone and sending us a bug report (for any issues you may encounter) or a suggestion for improvements (for ideas how we can make it better for you). Thank you!

Badge

Hi, it’s been released today. Please check in the Google Play store and update to the latest version. Please share your feedback by shaking your phone and sending us a bug report (for any issues you may encounter) or a suggestion for improvements (for ideas how we can make it better for you). Thank you!

Just updated and it now works! 

Thanks again!