Solved

SyncUp Watch Showing Offline

Badge

My kids watch was working fine yesterday and we put it on the charger overnight. This morning we woke up and the app alerted us that the watch was “Offline.” I’ve restarted the watch multiple times but no luck. 

icon

Best answer by HAguirre 2 June 2022, 19:51

View original

21 replies

Same situation for me here. This morning it won’t work and shows offline but my daughter is still texting me from school. The school mode is not working this morning for either watch too. 

I have the same issue.

Same here.  Both of ours offline

Badge

Please check that the watch is not in Airplane mode and has a connection to the T-Mobile network. Airplane mode can only be enabled/disabled through the watch settings. If you continue having issues, fila an InsaBug report by opening the SyncUP KIDS app and shaking your smartphone. 

Same problem here. Checked all of the likely issues and still offline. Anyone find a solution besides buying another product 

Badge

Same problem here. Checked all of the likely issues and still offline. Anyone find a solution besides buying another product 

Hey, could you please try rebooting the watch and see if that resolves the issue? If not, please open your SyncUP KIDS app and shake your phone to report a bug. We will get back to you on the next steps as soon as we get the information. Thanks!

So what I'm seeing is I'm not the only one and this issue has been going on for months now.. is there a solution yet? 

This is happening to me as well.  There is no way to get it back online unless unless I unpaid the watch, factory reset and start over.  It’s driving me crazy.

It’s not in airplane mood and it does work again once I unpair, factory reset, and repair.  Then it goes back offline 24 hours later and I have to repeat.  I understand once in a while but not nearly every day!

Ugh same issue here. This watch has been an issue. Maybe time to search for a different product. 

I am having the same issue. We need to get this issue resolved and have only had this watch two months. 

Same issue here. Watch is offline. 

Same problem happened today. The watch was NOT in airplane mode. When I checked, I tapped the switch and it tried to activate airplane mode, but it hung on the airplane mode activation screen. I held the power button down until the watch powered off, then restarted. When the watch powered up, it powered up in Airplane mode, and I saw on my parent app that it was in airplane mode - so it seems that the first offered solution was ineffective.

I then turned OFF airplane mode and restarted my parent app. Finally it showed properly and I tested a phone call and it worked. 

I don’t understand why this is marked as resolved…. this is a pretty big flaw. 

Same issue occcuring here again. T-mobile is about to have to refund my money

Hey, could you please try rebooting the watch and see if that resolves the issue? If not, please open your SyncUP KIDS app and shake your phone to report a bug. We will get back to you on the next steps as soon as we get the information. Thanks!

Yes i tried this and all the other steps T-mobile provided nothing has worked it just goes offline randomly 

My watch will randomly unpair and factory reset itself everyday. This totally defeats the purpose of the watch. How can I fix this issue?

Bump. I'm still having this issue. Watches keep showing as offline. This kind of negates a super important feature of having a smart watch for your children doesn't it? I'm ready to swap companies all together. 

I emailed them back and forth for a few days and it resolved itself

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

My watch will randomly unpair and factory reset itself everyday. This totally defeats the purpose of the watch. How can I fix this issue?

take it into a TMO store and inquire there. if its randomly factory resetting itself then its beyond anything you would be doing on your side.

Both syncup watches ceased working when we left Atlanta traveling to London. We were assured the watches would work in London plus over 200 countries. Airplane mode is off and we've tried rebooting. The watch indicates that there's no signal but my T-Mobile phone is working fine.

Same issue here. I ve been trying to factory reset as well but can't find anywhere how to do it