Question

Delete My T-mobile ID Account

• 11 September 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

I transferred my number from Verizon to T-Mobile 3 days ago
I have a problem linking my phone number with my email. I get this message: We’ve temporarily locked your account to protect your information. Please call Customer Care at 1-800-937-8997 or wait 24 hours to regain account access.
When I contacted customer service, they did not know what this thing was, and I waited for two days not 24 hours and same problem, and until this moment no one knows a solution to this problem. The email is: nonamewifi@icloud.com Please help me solve the problem of link my phone to this email.
my phone number is : 8782233878
Knowing that I have tickets number : 77516705
and no one does anything, I love T-Mobile and do not want to go to another company. 
please help me to unlock my email or Delete my email in the system and i will create another account with same email 
and Thank you

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The fastest way to solve this is contacting Tmobile support using messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media accounts like Facebook or X. They also are a higher tier of support.

Badge

I already contacting Tmobile support ( message + call + messenger ) no one help me 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Support on Twitter or Facebook should help.

@HeavenM 

Badge

I already I contacted with both facebook and twitter No one have answer and no one nothing do

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there @nonamewifii I love using the website and app to monitor and manage my account. Hearing that you are having issues logging in breaks my heart. I have very limited access to account details, but I was able to look up your phone number. I see that it is fully linked to a T-Mobile ID and is no longer locked. The email address I see is different from that iCloud account, so try logging in using your other email accounts. You can also log in using your phone number and password (use the forgot password option on the login screen to reset it if you don’t remember). Once you are logged in, you can go to your profile and change the email to your iCloud if you prefer to use that. 

Here are some self-service options for Prepaid accounts from our support website. 

Hope this helps. 

Badge

I try this i got a wrong message 

this email already registered

when i used forget password option 

We’ve temporarily locked your account to protect your information. Please call Customer Care at 1-800-937-8997 or wait 24 hours to regain account access.

you can try

Https://www.my.t-mobile.com

@HeavenM

Badge

Please make a favor for me : Delete my Email from T-Mobile ID

nonamewifi@icloud.com

This will be fix my issue 

@HeavenM 

and thanks