horrible service

• 20 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

T-Mobile review

The worse experience I ever had inn transferring over from Verizon to T-Mobile.  I curse the day I went with T-Mobile. They make it so, so, so difficult to transfer, to get a password, to get an account, to get your rebate & absolutely no one in their on-line tech department knows what they are doing.

I signed up 9/11/234 & am still trying to change a password & get my $381.25 (8 days later).  Nothing is ever done right, according to them yet, the people telling me how to do it are the on-line tech people. 

I spent hours on the phone with a guy named Ramsey (who works from home and I heard his wife & kids in background making all kinds of noise, yelling and screaming) & he told me to drive to the store ( ½ hour each way which I did & waited in line for over ½ hour to get help) to get a password to open my account (didn’t know how to even give me a password).  Then, if can’t get it there he will call me back in 5 days.

The rebate was done all wrong although, that on-line person reviewed it and told me was fine.

Its 9/20/23 (9 days later) and I’m still at it.  I had to re-sub all my last 2 total bills from Verizon. Had to get with Verizon as I was locked out of my old acct when transferred. Had to get codes and acct numbers and transfer numbers. Had to download all this to my computer then, had to go and upload all of this to T-Mobile.  (rebate tech suggested I go back to the store again and do it there. Another 1 hour drive.  Every time I have a problem, will  I have go to store???).  It took at least 2 & ½ hours (today alone!!!) and still have no idea if this is acceptable to T-Mobile.  They won’t process it till 48 hours from now.

I fully expect it to be all wrong again and have re-do again. I believe they make this so difficult that you will give up on getting a rebate.  I also understand that once you file (if u can ever file) for refund, that it takes several months to get refund.  One lady I talked to, in the store, told me she never got her refund. I intend to go too every review site I can to let people know about the horrendous service they get with T-Mobile.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

i would contact TMO through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter. this will start you with tier 2 support over the call in tier 1 support agents.

Horrible customer service. It's better to get service from Walmart or few other cheaper service start from $10.

They will put you on hold for hours and hours plus any discussion you have with Phillipines outsource customers they talk too sweat but never make any notifications including bills you discussed for hours nor they sebd order of new phibecafter 20 hrs over the phone. Many times I can't send text when it is text phone or I phone. Even tech support don't know how to solve issue. When you buy new phone, you get stuck. What I paynprice last 4 months, even they give ne free phobe still they will owe me thousands of dollars.

I calked today, what I hear non stop is do you like to pay bill. After you get to customers service dialing zero, I was on line for 40 min before I got hold of someone. There was no option saying can we call back to stay on line. If we waste 20 hrs a day with Tnobile how we can live our life. WHT T mobile can't hire more people. WHY can't they fubd local employees instead giving outsource business?  It's hard to get hold of even managers in USA. Even I visited local stores everyone is very rude.