Question

Issue with no data, calling, text since Last week... Major account issue

• 21 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Sprint customer here feel like no equality happening. Been without a working line since last week to be exact. Being pushed to go to store multiple times and have spoke with at least 15 advisors 7 technical support. Also, got my issue ticket escalated to VIP support as supposedly as it was said by sprint advisor “It is considered a VIP Escalation and those are sometimes handled within a day or so” this was on Friday. 24 hours have past been gone and been told to wait until the advisor who told me returns to work tomorrow. Apperently, they activated two sims on one line. Anyone have this type of issue happened or feel like being pushed around as being a Sprint customer.

5 replies

I got the same thing going on. I got a brand new sim and they loaded my number, but it cannot make or receive a voice call, text message, and use data. I also talked to about 15 folks. They created a ticket Friday, August 18, and as of now August 21, 2023, no follow up. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

i merged over from Sprint but have zero issues.

the site here isnt like the old Sprint one was..for tech/agent assistance you’ll need to contact TMO either by calling in (tier 1 support) or through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter (tier 2 support)...just send them a direct message..do not post on their main page.

Badge

i merged over from Sprint but have zero issues.

the site here isnt like the old Sprint one was..for tech/agent assistance you’ll need to contact TMO either by calling in (tier 1 support) or through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter (tier 2 support)...just send them a direct message..do not post on their main page.

Oh trust me I have been on contactact with multiple people via twitter. They have a ticket and apperently the engineering team only want to talk with email. But i am not sure as there is no single line of communication as one person i talk to is off and then another person picks up the case. The service was iffy eversince they swapped mine to T-mobile. I am not sure since i have a grandfathered plan if Tmobile knows how to configure it or they are just wanting to give hard time to get rid of me :/

Badge

I got the same thing going on. I got a brand new sim and they loaded my number, but it cannot make or receive a voice call, text message, and use data. I also talked to about 15 folks, all over sea’s and pretty dumb imo. They created a ticket Friday, August 18, and as of now August 21, 2023, no follow up. 

I was told I had a VIP ticket with 24hr result but its been over 96 hours and no follow up. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

An ongoing issue like that can be extremely frustrating and it sounds like you are really pushing to get a resolution. You mention that you have been told to go to the store many times. Have you made a stop at the store to have them review the account details and make sure that your sim card in your phone matches the account? There is only one place on your line details in the account in put in a sim card, so I am having a hard time understanding how they could activate two sim cards on one line. What phone are you using? They could be trying to activate an eSIM profile for your line, but even that would only be one SIM for one line. 

It can be cumbersome to have to pop into a store, but having one pair of eyes looking at the device and account makes things a bit easier.