Question

online chat option

• 17 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

This needs to be available all of the time-i cant be on the phone all day because I teach, I just had a payment post that I did not authorize. So now I have to wait for 3 hours before I can call. This big of a business should have the resources available-I did see something that someone posted that says someone is monitoring social media to answer questions? Whether that is true or not-it should be on the site 24/7. Sprint always had the option and was reliable. I have had nothing but skirt after skirt issues with Tmobile.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

hit them up through either Facebook or Twitter..this starts you with tier 2 support over the call in tier 1 support agents..as for chat it being there or not will depend on how backed up they are..if theyre backed up the option to start chat is removed until they are freed up again..Sprint did the same thing..only big difference between the two was for the most part Sprint had agents on their site but most of the answers provided over there were from customers..minus anything needing account access obviously.

Hello my name is Rosetta Robinson and I would like to know if you can give me extension until Tuesday then when I get paid from work please and thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello my name is Rosetta Robinson and I would like to know if you can give me extension until Tuesday then when I get paid from work please and thank you

This is a user to user forum with some Tmobile moderation that doesn't have account access so yo will need to call or contact them using messenger on one of Tmobile’s social media platforms.