Question

WHO ELSE WAS SCAMMED ON REBATE CARD?

• 20 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge

I switched to TMobile in October, especially because of the $150 rebate card. Since then, I have had to call TMobile a dozen times, I’ve had a dozen chats. . .AND STILL NO REBATE CARD. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau this morning after ANOTHER chat yesterday promised to call me and “get this taken care of” because “it’s not like TMobile.” Surprise surprise. . . no phone call. No rebate card. I assume that there a lot of people out there who never received their card, especially those unwilling to try and contact TMobile two dozen times in order to do so. 

WHO ELSE HAS GONE THROUGH THIS? 

6 replies

I’m going through the same process….

I received the email saying that it is approved, but when I followed the steps, clicked the provided link and entered info to activate the rebate card, this message showed up….

“We are not able to validate the information provided, please try again”

checked their promotion site for rebate status, said the virtual rebate card was sent… go figure…..

I’ll try to contact their care and rebate team by phone tomorrow morning.

I too am having issues with not able to validate the information, I’ve tried my 5g home internet phone number and also my mobile phone number listed on my profile, no luck, $200 rebate card says it was sent…..

Same issue.  “We are not able to validate the information provided. Please try again.” I have tried all the numbers I have including the one for the internet. 

I was finally able to get my rebate card here’s a direct line to the rebate department per T-Mobile help -

“ Thanks, here's the direct line to our rebate team 1-877-311-8853. They are open from  5 a.m. - 7 p.m. PT (Mon-Sat). Please try to call our team so we can help you with your Rebate “

I’m also going through the same process and pretty much done with it. They were also supposed to give me the switch over rebate because I switched over to them from Verizon and I can’t get that rebate out of them either now Verizon bill seems to keep going up and up here nothing but a bunch of lies. All I can do is hope karma will get them or maybe someone on file class action 

I am also experiencing problems. I have called 6 times now, submitted all my documents, and keep being told they are working on it and to “keep my lines of communication open.” I have invested over 20 hours of my personal time. I’m sorry I switched to T-Mobile! My old provider was better and they had horrible customer service. It’s a shame that a company this large is taking advantage of so many people. I will also be filing a complaint with the BBB.