Solved

MONEY app connection error

• 30 June 2019
  • 8 replies

I created an account on 6/10. Have gotten a connection error message on the app ever since. Called cust Spt twice now. Both times told that my account was deactivated due to a glitch. Both times told my issue was elevated. Not sure how it takes 20 some days to figure it out and cannot just delete it so I can reapply?? done before I even started. Really frustrating to see them pushing a service so hard that is known to be glitchy how would I trust that I wouldn’t have the same lock out issues as others on here after that? Anyone with same issue find their solution?

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 2 July 2019, 17:17

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Ah shucks. That's no good you're having trouble. I saw that our engineers are working on the apps for folks having issues logging in. have you tried going to the T-Mobile MONEY site to see if you can access it?

Userlevel 4

Just checking in to see if you've had a chance to head over to the site linked above!

-Lauren

Badge

I have the same problem today. App login fails with popup message: “Could not connect to the server (L23)”.  T-mobilemoney.com website does not load either.  It has been like this for more than 2 hours and today is payday.  This shucks for sure.

I get a Connection Error ever since I updated the app a month or two ago. I can still log in on the website but only on a laptop not on my phone.

I can't update my phone I don't have a laptop I only have my phone it shares all my information with everybody and gives me a different bill every every month

I justed opened a new money debit card but can't login into page does anyone know about that problem yet?

Thanks 

Maria

I can't update my phone I don't have a laptop I only have my phone it shares all my information with everybody and gives me a different bill every every month

Do you have a friend that u can use there computer or there hotspot that could help possibly.

I have the same problem today. App login fails with popup message: “Could not connect to the server (L23)”.  T-mobilemoney.com website does not load either.  It has been like this for more than 2 hours and today is payday.  This shucks for sure.

Me to what is going on?