Question

Bad Internet Connection and Data...The Digital Divide

• 30 March 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge

Is there any work around to resolving bad Tmobile internet connection and Tmobile data?  Does anyone get SOS or E, instead of LTE or 5G with bars on their cell phones?

When the SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California, brought in temporary Wi-Fi/Cellphone towers for Super Bowl LVI, we had the BEST internet and cell phone service ever.  Thus it is fixable.  However, in the meantime what are we supposed to do?  Consistently we can’t make phone calls, FaceTime (although FaceTime Audio works better than regular cell phones calls, but can’t use this for android friends), Zoom meetings, send emails, do homework, and our jobs.

We previously had Spectrum, the local cable company internet, which would slow down to snail speed at midnight.  When Tmobile became available in our area, we got it immediately.  It was better, then started to go downhill.  

I can give more examples like when there is a huge concert at the SoFi, like Bad Bunny, there is no bandwidth until the concert is over and concert goers have left.

We are tired of paying for services that are crappy.  

The Digital Divide is not just in rural areas and with folks who can’t afford the internet, but also where the bandwith is too narrow for a dense population.

I know I have to take this conversation to other platforms until something changes.  But hey there may be some advice out there.

Thanks!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!