curtomer Service

• 1 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I went into a store in Middletown  Ct.on Washington St. Did not have a good experience a lot of discrepancies  with cost of phones on display as well as information regarding internet. I was given a free modem for what they said was 30 day trial. Assured me it would work in my home! It did not. Also said I had 30 days to return it also not true. You actually have 15 days . Oh and failed to mention restocking fee no receipt. When I went to return I was asked who gave it to me? What did he look like? All while my account was pulled up. Refused to take it back. Went to store on Main St. Where they took it back gave me receipt but charged me restocking fee which is listed on bottom of receipt. Careful with this free modem may not work  in your area an restocking fee. Beware of Washington St store incompetent  customer service.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Your experience is pretty common. The majority of TMO retail stores are individually owned authorized resellers. TMO have been shutting down their corp owned retail stores for some time now. It’s confusing and customers get vastly different quality of service. Good for you to note specific stores that are poorly managed so others can know in advance.