Solved

Echo 8 Promotion

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

I have submitted request for this promotion 3 times.  Every time I was asked to track my order.  I have three tracking numbers.  Unfortunately, I am not sure where I should go to track the order.

The instructions on line are not clear!!

Please help.

Best

Lida Farzin

icon

Best answer by nanade4 5 October 2022, 02:27

View original

46 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thanks for mentioning this. I may be able to use the Echo Show 8 with my security camera.  Okay, I just filled out the forms at T-Mobile promotions.  But it does say it’s like 5 weeks to get a code that will work at Amazon, and you must redeem the code in 60 days at Amazon.  So, are you tracking a code?

I have been trying to get my echo 8 also.  I was given a code to use on Amazon but when I use it I’m told by Amazon that the code is invalid.  Very frustrating.  

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I have been trying to get my echo 8 also.  I was given a code to use on Amazon but when I use it I’m told by Amazon that the code is invalid.  Very frustrating.  

No fair!  I would definitely contact T-Mobile and tell them the code does not work.

i just got T Mobile internet and was told to follow the steps to get an echo show 8. the instructions say to go to www.promotions.t-mobile.com/amazon i go there and am prompted for my phone number, then it tells me to log in.  once that is done it asks for the phone number associated with the promotion and i use the one assigned to my modem, but its also asking for the promo code… but dont have a promo code yet, it says one will be emailed to me once complete the above mentioned steps.   how did yall get past this stage to get the code to go take to amazon?

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

i just got T Mobile internet and was told to follow the steps to get an echo show 8. the instructions say to go to www.promotions.t-mobile.com/amazon i go there and am prompted for my phone number, then it tells me to log in.  once that is done it asks for the phone number associated with the promotion and i use the one assigned to my modem, but its also asking for the promo code… but dont have a promo code yet, it says one will be emailed to me once complete the above mentioned steps.   how did yall get past this stage to get the code to go take to amazon?

When I signed up for the promo this week, it told me a code would be sent within five weeks.  

I was on the phone with 3 different incompetent support techs at T-mobile today trying to apply for the Echo-8 promo. I followed the link and logged in, then entered my device phone number. After that I get a screen that says loading... witha circle that spins forever. Same results with all 3 tech support people. Each one gave me a different phone number to call, then the last one told me to call the first number I called. I told him I was finished with the incompetent support at which time he explained that he wasn't incompetent because he was reading very explicit instructions to me, but that the instructions weren't working. Duh. I'm a new customer with T-mobile and quite possibly will be a short-timer.

i want to know what his supposed code is , cause they dont seem to know where to find mine.

have ben on hold for 31:00 minutes.

Me too, I have chatted, called, text, several times each time getting a different answer from the incompetent customer service. Now I know why there cancellation period is 20 days and their promo deadlines are 30 days. I never received my $50 neither. All of a sudden there is no tracking number for neither promo. 

T-Mobile might be a scam of bait and switch, I am going to report them to the FTC, there is a website that allows you to file consumer complaints. ReportFraud.ftc.gov just file under Bait and Switch tactic. I am doing it now. 

Contact T-Mobile through Facebook Messenger tell them you need your promo code to use on Amazon.com. Look up the promo status on T-Mobile, the agent will ask you for the details 

I have submitted request for this promotion 3 times.  Every time I was asked to track my order.  I have three tracking numbers.  Unfortunately, I am not sure where I should go to track the order.

The instructions on line are not clear!!

Please help.

Best

Lida Farzin

@Lida  click on the link that should have been texted to you with the 2022 HINT P9 code… http://www.promotions.t-mobile.com/amazon

after doing so go to Reward Tracker…then click on view on all of them to see which one was actually approved…or whatever response it has for you. I hope that helps! 🌺

I was approved today, received the redemption link and code, and Amazon states code not valid. Are these people serious. I have now spent literally over 24 hours on this issue, what is the corporates email?

OK - So I signed up for mine August 19, 2022 -- after being told I could not register for the promotion until I got my T-Mobile Home Internet Modem Phone Number (I do not have cell service through them)..

Finally I sign up and an told I will get an email with the code in 6-8 weeks.. The promotion code was 2022HINTP9

It has been 6 weeks and still no redemption code to use on Amazon!

So I go back to the T-Mobile Promotions Page & log in by using the “Track Reward Option” at the bottom of the page - it did not ask for my tracking number just phone number to log in.

once logged in I click view all

It says: 

Good News your promotion has been approved. We will be sending your reward soon

Promotion Information

Promotion Number: 268671

Promotion Description: 2022 HINT P9

Promotion Date Range: 7/7/2022 - 8/31/2022

Customer Information

Tracking ID: ****-****-****

Submission Date: 8/19/2022

Reward Information

Reward Type: Service Discount

**Confused on why I have not gotten a code to use via email - I text w/ T-Mobile Customer Service and was advised that I should be getting the code via email soon as it has not been the full 6-8 weeks yet.. I was advised the Promotion Description # 2022 HINT P9 is NOT the code to use on Amazon. I was also advised that they can not give a code over the phone to sue on amazon it has to come via email!

So I guess we will wait until the first week of September before speaking with them again as 9/7/22 is the official 8 week mark from when I submitted.. 

Wish me luck! If anyone has any info that is helpful please let me know! Also if anyone has ACTUALLY gotten the Echo Show 8 let us know!!

OK - So I signed up for mine August 19, 2022 -- after being told I could not register for the promotion until I got my T-Mobile Home Internet Modem Phone Number (I do not have cell service through them)..

Finally I sign up and an told I will get an email with the code in 6-8 weeks.. The promotion code was 2022HINTP9

It has been 6 weeks and still no redemption code to use on Amazon!

So I go back to the T-Mobile Promotions Page & log in by using the “Track Reward Option” at the bottom of the page - it did not ask for my tracking number just phone number to log in.

once logged in I click view all

It says: 

Good News your promotion has been approved. We will be sending your reward soon

Promotion Information

Promotion Number: 268671

Promotion Description: 2022 HINT P9

Promotion Date Range: 7/7/2022 - 8/31/2022

Customer Information

Tracking ID: ****-****-****

Submission Date: 8/19/2022

Reward Information

Reward Type: Service Discount

**Confused on why I have not gotten a code to use via email - I text w/ T-Mobile Customer Service and was advised that I should be getting the code via email soon as it has not been the full 6-8 weeks yet.. I was advised the Promotion Description # 2022 HINT P9 is NOT the code to use on Amazon. I was also advised that they can not give a code over the phone to sue on amazon it has to come via email!

So I guess we will wait until the first week of September before speaking with them again as 9/7/22 is the official 8 week mark from when I submitted.. 

Wish me luck! If anyone has any info that is helpful please let me know! Also if anyone has ACTUALLY gotten the Echo Show 8 let us know!!

Same Here mines was approved with submission date  08/16/2022 and no sign of any emails 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Have you paid an internet bill yet?  I’m curious if that has anything to do with the matter.  I signed up for the Echo and the $50 rebate, but have received no code or rebate.  Also, I have not paid my first internet bill yet.  It’s not due for at least 10 days.  I’ve had T-Mobile phone for decades, though, and always pay on time.

I was approved today, received the redemption link and code, and Amazon states code not valid. Are these people serious. I have now spent literally over 24 hours on this issue, what is the corporates email?

I was approved today same thing happened to me code is expired. Sitting on hold right now 

Got Amazon code, went to Amazon, promo code expired.......... What a waste..... 😱

Got Amazon code, went to Amazon, promo code expired.......... What a waste..... 😱

Same problem here. Now I'm on hold for them to try and figure it out. First he tried saying this promo is expired yeah but I submitted my submission before the promo ended. Let's see if we get anywhere. 

dude.

your response just happened tome like two minutes ago.right there with you.

I love how they act like this is the first time they have herd from anyone about this.

dude.

your response just happened tome like two minutes ago.right there with you.

I love how they act like this is the first time they have herd from anyone about this.

Its ridiculous I've been with Tmobile since 2002, this is not right. It feels like they ran this promo and are now not gonna honor it

I RESPONDED TO YOU POST AND HERE WAS MY RESPONCEFROM THEM.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

T-mobile Community (no-reply@t-mobile.com)

I RESPONDED TO YOU POST AND HERE WAS MY RESPONCEFROM THEM.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

T-mobile Community (no-reply@t-mobile.com)

Yeah I called 1-800-937-8997 and asked for a representative and if they try to transfer you to the home internet department. Tell them you was told that they can't help you that a customer representative needs to help you. Hope this helps I'm still on hold it's been about an hour. 

Same problem here. Now I'm on hold for them to try and figure it out. First he tried saying this promo is expired yeah but I submitted my submission before the promo ended. Let's see if we get anywhere. 

I have same issue, T mobile customer service is not helpful witht this. one agent says please submit promotion again n wait for 30days :-). another says code valid for 60days but looks i missed thier first email from them on 9/19 and today i received the email i.e. 10/4

Add me to the list. Got an email with my code an hour ago, went to Amazon to get the Echo 8, put my code in and it says it’s expired. 

+1

Add me to the list. Got an email with my code an hour ago, went to Amazon to get the Echo 8, put my code in and it says it’s expired. 

hour of hold and they are full of it. sent me to amazon to compline that there code was expired..

so dumb…

fcc all the way