Question

IP address flagged

• 27 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

I do surveys and now the company isn’t sending any because 

Your IP address has been flagged by our system. We run multiple checks with IPs that include checking if the IP has been reported on other websites. You won't be able to take studies from that IP address for now. I reset the router but it still doesn’t work. Anybody have a workaround for this and I can’t use a VPN. Why does T Mobile Ip addresses keep getting flagged?

3 replies

I dont have any answers.Same thing happened to me.I sent the survey site some messages trying to find out whats going on.

Just unplug your gateway for awhile an after it reboots you should have a new ip address. Cell carriers reserve a temporary random ip address for you, unlike a static one like a cable company does. (You can’t change that setting with cell carriers home internet, it’s just how they work for now)

No that didnt work. I unpluged the gateway over night,I did everything I was advised to do.I just wish t-mobile had told me that they knew people were having this problem before I switched from mediacom.I also know that some of these sites block a huge amount of 5g accounts.I am not blaming t-mobile all i am thinking is they should have put it out there before people switch internet providers. I wish all things could be fixed by magically unplugging the gateway.I also know that it sometimes works.But I am sure you know there are a lot of people who get flagged even if they reboot the gateway and it works.It might work for a little while then boom you will be flagged again.I am sure it will get worked out but as for now I am flagged on sites I need to use.