Question

Need help returning failed t-mobile home internet device

• 1 January 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge

My t-mobile home internet device failed several weeks ago. The display shows something like “radio hw fw failure” and it won’t boot.

I tried bringing it to a store, but apparently the store was just a reseller and they didn’t know what to do.

I tried calling, but despite holding for quite awhile, I couldn’t get the representative to e-mail me a return shipping label for the t-mobile home internet device.

My patience has been exhausted as far as going to more stores or making more calls. Apparently t-mobile doesn’t have any online support like chat.

I just want to close my t-mobile home internet account and get a label to return the failed device.

I’m still paying for the service, yet it hasn’t worked in weeks. Another billing period is coming up on Jan 4th 2023, and I will be charged again for a service that I can’t use.

If someone from t-mobile reads these messages, please e-mail a return shipping label and close my account.

If this message also fails to get help, then I will try sending a certified letter to the PO Box address listed on the website for customer support, but that is expensive and I’d like to avoid doing that.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!