Question

new 5G replacement gateway UPnP unsuccessful

• 20 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Spoke to customer tech support and was told to contact XBOX for resolution.  TMOBILE says new modem may not be compatible??? Why would the one I had before work just fine before you guys had this major device crash and have us replace to thus crap. My connection isn't as strong and the display is hard as F to see. Cant use party to communicate with online friends, this is wack! Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated 

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

You might take a look tat this thread, it seems users have success when they hardwire their Internet connection (cat5 cable) between the gateway > hub > xbox.

Good luck!

Badge

Spoke to customer tech support and was told to contact XBOX for resolution.  TMOBILE says new modem may not be compatible??? Why would the one I had before work just fine before you guys had this major device crash and have us replace to thus crap. My connection isn't as strong and the display is hard as F to see. Cant use party to communicate with online friends, this is wack! Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated 

I am.in the same boat. I can't even play BF 2052 or any Call of duty, unless I turn on my Hotspot, then it works