Question

Niles, OH. Service down!

• 8 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Low Service Trumbull County, OH. 10/07/2022-6:11 Pm EST. Called for little to no T Mobile internet for the past week. 24.11 download and 3.76 upload!!! Support told me they have been working on my tower (Niles, OH) for a week, as an upgrade to 5G? Says it'll be another week or two! Said I should have received an email or text. I received nothing. Great service for someone who works from home and could loose their job over their "unannounced" service interruption! Time to shop for new internet. Oh Yeah, the $50.00 monthly internet fee, that never goes up? It went up, not much, but it went up. Kinda false advertisement, ay? BYE

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Low Service Trumbull County, OH. 10/07/2022-6:11 Pm EST. Called for little to no T Mobile internet for the past week. 24.11 download and 3.76 upload!!! Support told me they have been working on my tower (Niles, OH) for a week, as an upgrade to 5G? Says it'll be another week or two! Said I should have received an email or text. I received nothing. Great service for someone who works from home and could loose their job over their "unannounced" service interruption! Time to shop for new internet. Oh Yeah, the $50.00 monthly internet fee, that never goes up? It went up, not much, but it went up. Kinda false advertisement, ay? BYE

Well you ar ein Niles, what do you expect.. dont forget to turn the lights off when you leave...