Question

Service interruptions in central Florida

• 12 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Is anyone else experiencing a large breakdown in service in central Florida? Since December 7th, 2022 I have had a 31% downtime. It starts every night between 8pm.and 10pm and is completely down for at a minimum of 2 hours but as long as 12 hours. I've contacted the h support so many times I am beginning to recognize them by name. I have heard every excuse from tower maintenance, tower upgrade, and temporary service interruption. Received new gateway and by 10 pm the internet was gone again and just came back on at 8:34am. They refuse to allow me to speak to engineering to find out if there is actually something being done to any towers. Anyone else having similar issues?

2 replies

This is occurring for us but in the morning...6am to 10 or so.  Monday was 1-½, Weds was 4 hours, today down again.  Good connection to tower but no internet access.

Yes!  I keep getting sms messages stating my tower will be down for maintenance. Then, work is completed. 

but this has been going on about every 5 days since the beginning of 2023. 

I would greatly appreciate a statement telling us what they are doing and how long this will take.