Question

Smart TV wifi connection

• 31 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

I have a new Tmobile 5G wireless router, just came out last week. 
My LG OLED television is not connecting to the home network. Can anyone help please? 

3 replies

Badge

Same thing happened to me, after I had already asked the salesperson specifically if it would interface with my LG, and he assured me it would be fine. Then I had to call in for a tech assist to turn everything up, and it would not sync up with that tv, thus no Hulu, or other streaming services. Samsungs were fine, and IPads etc. The tech told me that I needed to buy a router. Ended up buying an Archer TP Link. Bought the upgraded one on Amazon, and TM credited me $25 bucks for part of the cost, since  I was given the wrong info.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I have a new Tmobile 5G wireless router, just came out last week. 
My LG OLED television is not connecting to the home network. Can anyone help please? 

I could not connect to my Sony TV at first after getting T-Mobile internet.  Had to go to the settings on the TV, choose network, choose Wi-Fi, pick my network and type in my network password.  I had to do that the second time I wanted to stream, too, but never again.  I am using the eero 6+ routing system, though, not the T-Mobile gateway alone.  All I had to do was connect the eero to the T-Mobile tower with an ethernet cord, nothing more. My network name and password stayed the same, but I still had to type in my password at first to use various devices.

Badge

Same is happening with one of my samsung TV smh