Question

T-mobile home internet device schedules not working

• 20 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Within the past couple of months the device schedule section of the home internet app has failed. I assume there was an update that caused this, as it had worked perfectly for years prior. I am no longer able to disable the device beginning/ending at midnight. Doing so results in a nullification of the programmed schedule, resulting in the connection being left open until the following day.

See attached as an example.

3 replies

Hello, did anyone ever find out why this is not working? I called customer service and they had me change my password because there was a device I wanted to turn off and it would not let me update it. Didn't make sense to me and I still have devices I cannot update. 

The home internet has went to crap  mine was amazing but now its constantly disconnecting loses signal just crap im switching to starlink elon musk . An the service is overseas tmobile an they read what to do out of a manual they are clueless 

I just got my gateway yesterday & I'm having the same issue. Sometimes it'll show one of the devices being offline & then instantly it's back on the network. It would be nice if they had an option of all day or 24 hours. There are devices I will only want on the network when I manually stop the schedule for a period of time. It's already very frustrating it won't work as expected.