Question

T-Mobile Home Internet HATES my address

• 15 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

I live in the country, and like most homes, we have address that doesn’t fully reflect our location. My neighbor about 100 yards to the North has T Mobile home internet and works perfectly. I enter my address in their website and call the local T Mobile store and they say my address shows not available. However if I enter a different neighbors address 100 yards to the South, internet is available and should sign up quick before the slots are taken. The difference between me and my neighbors I'm sandwiched between is I have very different street number. (Due note, the 2nd neighbor does NOT have T Mobile)

I tried explaining this to customer service, but they keep chalking up their script and not using critical thinking. 

Suggestions?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you tried contacting Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you they also are a higher tier of support.

Badge

Have you tried contacting Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you they also are a higher tier of support.

I tried that. At first it seemed promising. But then he went straight into the mindless script. Basically my next door neighbors can have it but not me. I said, what do you have to do to the tower to service me that you already haven't done? Their response was silence. Unless they fix my address in heir database, my address will never be applicable. Will be filing a BBB dispute.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Just Use his address .. Wink Wink ..

hey I kinda had the same issue. I put my address into the site and it said it wasn't available. I then ran into a lady who lived two blocks down and she brought up to me that her T-Mobile home internet was fantastic and I was totally confused as to how she got it and I couldn't.

A week later I had to go into the store for a phone problem and I asked about the home internet and the customer service rep told me it should work fine and that their website is less kind than the stores are. So I got a 30 day free trial and will be paying $40 a month which is a great deal. Now I have T-Mobile home internet and it's frickin great!!! Not sure why they do it like this.