Solved

T Mobile Home Internet - "NO Signal", frequent disconnect all through the day on 09-Sep and 10-Sep. Zip Code 85032

• 10 September 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge

The last 2 days(09-Sep and 10-Sep) there has been frequent disconnects with “NO Signal” in T Mobile Home Internet Connection.  Has anyone seen this issue?  Wondering if it is time to change the service provider for such a shabby service.  Being a working day yesterday(09-Sep) and working from home, cant rely on such services.  I ended up going to my fellow colleague's home to work the rest of yesterday.

icon

Best answer by gramps28 11 September 2022, 00:04

View original

7 replies

Badge

Internet Gone with NO Signal in T Mobile provided Modem again at 1:42 phoenix time on 10-Sep. This T Mobile Home internet is a joke.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Go to a Cox store and see what deals they have. My promo rate was $50 for a year that ended in July. I went to a store in Chandler to see what they could do for me and he said he could put me on a 2 year contract with their modem for $64 a month.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I have great 5g speeds at work southwest of Sky Harbor on my phone but at my house in Chandler I have to be on WiFi but when I leave and go a block away I get great speeds.

Hopefully they will do a tower update.

Badge

Once again NO SIGNAL and internet disconnected at 15:12 PM on 10-SEP-2022. T Mobile Home Internet Sucks.

Badge

Thanks Gramps28,  i think its high time to change the service provider who provides better service.  Calling T Mobile customer support doesn't help as you need to talk to them for more than 90 minutes to try different things they suggest you might have already tried and didn't work!

PS:  Even for posting this comment, the internet broke thrice :-)  Can’t believe in this day and age how come the internet is working this way.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I loved TMobile phone service but my wife works from home and needs a reliable internet connection. There were a few other options besides Cox but they were all wifi like We link and more expensive

This is happening to me as well in Appleton, WI. Is there any fix for the issue?