Question

T-Mobile internet with no street address?

• 15 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I want to add T-Mobile internet to the relatively remote piece of land that I own.  I have T-Mobile phone service out there, and the signal is pretty good.  The problem is, when I say it’s remote, I mean that there is no street address for the property.  When I send people the “address” for Google Maps, I have to send them the GPS coordinates.  Is it possible to get T-Mobile home internet in a place with no actual street address?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@Fellwarre I would use the T-Mobile coverage map, and put in the closest city, then zoom in to your area. Try the following link: https://www.t-mobile.com/coverage/coverage-map

I hope this helps.

I was in a similar situation and I wanted to use Tmobile home internet. When I was at the location I wanted to add home internet to my T-Mobile cell phones got excellent service with lightning speed download and upload. Maybe this isn’t being honest but I simply found the nearest address where coverage was accepted and plunked in a business address where I worked to have the modem sent to. I then took the modem to the location where Tmobile said there was no service and plugged it in. It worked like a champ. Did for over a year. 

I no longer have the service there or the modem. I do now have business internet where I use the internet the most. And I still have my T-Mobile cell service. Forgive me Tmobile for thinking a little bit outside of your systems regulatory bandwidth requirements. 

hope that helps

I was told by  a T-Mobile Agent that you can set up the device under whatever address you would like or have set as your home address for your billing..Then you can simply unplug the modem and take it with you wherever and plug it in. She was basically trying to sell it as a mobile internet of sorts. if you move yhou never have to update the home internet line with a new address (unlike say Xfinity).

I have yet to try it out but I am very tempted to. and currently my speeds are incredible. and for the price I at the moment think that this is one of the best home internet deals around.