Solved

TMobile knows there is a problem with USAGE details not being accessible.

• 1 February 2023
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Is TMobile working on a solution, or not?

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 2 March 2023, 00:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello all. I posted in the other thread (USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED | T-Mobile Community), but I am so excited that I wanted to say here too: This issue is now officially resolved and usage details are back to normal. 😁 I recommend logging out of your account and clearing history before you try again. I did on my account and it is loading like normal. YAY!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there. I confirmed with our software teams that the usage details are NOT going away permanently. We are working towards figuring out what is causing them not to display and finding a fix. We appreciate your patience while we work through it. At this time, I am closing comments on this thread, but the conversation is ongoing here: USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED | T-Mobile Community

Userlevel 2

PS:  They know that they will not be offering this in the future.

Userlevel 2

It’s too bad they didn’t notify us of this issue and at least own up to it rather than the run around.  I will be leave Tmobile.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Since it appears they may be sunsetting this feature, I’m hoping enough people complain that it returns or they offer a paid alternative or something

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Any word yet on this issue.

They won't even respond to me now. POS company! I'm taking my 4 lines elsewhere

respond to you where? in here? via chat? one of their social media platforms?

No usage details available now for 15 days.  Just called customer service and supposedly they put in another service ticket.

Userlevel 3
Badge

They won't even respond to me now. POS company! I'm taking my 4 lines elsewhere

Userlevel 2

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

If you want to know your own usage detail, your router may have that info. Why does it matter to you if T-Mobile can access it?