Question

trouble ticket

• 10 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

In October T-Mobile canceled my home internet without my permission. I called when got the email asking what's going on. They made me exchange my home internet tried to make me pay an activation fee which I refused and they eventually paid. However the new device has been disconnecting 24/7 constantly refreshing it self for no reason. I had zero issues with my old one. They try to state they are working on the tower near me and that the issue. Why do I pay for service I can't get? I have a trouble ticket which they state the issue would be resolved within 3 business days. It's going on a month I've called T-Mobile several times spoke to several different "experts" who seem to know nothing. How can I view the status of the trouble ticket to see if anything is even being done? When I tried to call in an "expert" stated the only thing they could do is they can suspend my account until it is resolved, ok umm how does that help me at all? And the fact that it could be months before tower is fixed they stated. I just want to be able to go to a site view the trouble ticket I have and know what has been done to resolve this issue. Every single time I call in about any issue their answer is always oh we are working on the towers. All they do is screw up our service doesn't seem like they ever fix or upgrade a tower to do better. I've been with T-Mobile over 11 years and am getting so frustrated with there lack of help. I want help getting answers 

1 reply

Badge

Spending more time on phone with T-Mobile today I got one that actually seemed to be an expert he stated my ticket was closed within 3 hours of it opening that they had no issues with the tower. The tower literally is right on my road across the street and I constantly tried to tell them there's Noone working on it like others tried to tell me was the issue. He finally ruled it as a default unit and had me run to replace it I had to pay a $35 activation fee because store could only cancel line and reactivate a new one for home internet. I called and was able to have them credit me the fee. I just wish T-Mobile would do their job or atleast know how to. I got the new unit and so far only 10 minutes it is working. I'm not 100% sure my issue is fixed because it use to recycle between 5 minutes-1 hour all the time so hasn't been long enough to know 100% was a defective unit vs something on t-mobiles end causing it. But I hope I'm done dealing with the issue and having to deal with people who just lie stating it's a tower issue when it never was a tower issue. Like I stated before I've been with Tmobile 16 years but on my own line over 11 years and by biggest hate with T-Mobile is their so called "experts" just state tower issue whenever there's any issue even when there is nothing at all wrong with the tower. Otherwise I am satisfied with T-Mobile. Just very annoying took almost a month to correct the issue they started themselves by deleting my home internet for no reason at all, forced to still return old one get a new defected one, and now hopefully this new one fixes the issues.