8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

to do….what?

Badge

For internet 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

either a smart TV (majority of all TVs now are smart TVs. or you can probably get a firestick or something along those lines that’ll plug into a USB on your current TV so it’ll have net access.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

or get a DVD player/BlueRay player that has Netflix etc also available on it..which would need a wifi connection same as the TV.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

or get a DVD player/BlueRay player that has Netflix etc also available on it..which would need a wifi connection same as the TV.

Don't some gaming console have internet access?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

yeah my XBox has the ability to do Netflix and all that as well..so that would also work unless your kids are game hogs..then they’ll be on that main TV a LOT lol.

we used a fire stick on our old bedroom TV so the better half can watch Netflix and whatnot while im slayin noobs in the office on my XBox being noisy lol.

Badge

Thank you for your help. I have an older but really nice Sony Bravia that I just don't want to get rid of yet

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

There is also my personal favorite streaming device, the nVidia Shield TV.  It isn’t cheap but it’s about the best Android based streaming platform out there.