Question

What's Up with the Internet

• 14 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I’ve had the 5G ultra for three weeks and it worked great.  Then the day I upgraded to a 5G phone the 5G service disappeared from my area in Buchanan, Mi.  No internet for two days now.  The tech support from India was not great.  I told them I had no signal, they hung up me.  I tried again and they treated me like a two-year old that knows nothing about electronics.  Finally after doing all the BS they asked I told them again there was no signal and they put in a trouble ticket.  I also called the local T-Mobile store and they too hung up on me.  Totally frustrated with T-Mobile and I am thinking about going back to Comcast even though it costs three times as much.  I feel like I am in the T-Mobile Twilight Zone.  I suppose they will keep charging me for the internet service even though I am not getting any signal.  

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you might have a better chance contacting them through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter..starts you off with tier 2 support instead of the call in tier 1 support.