Question

What Streaming Services can I get with T-mobile Internet?

• 12 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I live in Philadelphia. Yes, I’m a Eagles fan. Plus I want to watch all Phillies, 76ers and Flyers games, including home games (no blackouts). I thought Hulu+Live TV would do the trick, but I’ve just learned that I cannot subscribe to Hulu=Live TV with T-mobile internet. Any suggestions? I’m currently 2 days into my free 2 week trial with T-mobile internet. The internet connection is excellent. I need to keep the cost as low as possible.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Did you get the MLB package on Tmobile Tuesday? For hockey I did ala cart ESPN + as for football not sure who does the NFL package anymore, is it still a Direct TV exclusive?

Also have you checked out Fubo?

https://www.fubo.tv/welcome

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

I took advantage of the MLB offer that T-Mobile offers annually, so all out-of-market games are available to me, both live and as an archive. What I'm curious about is that you can't subscribe to Hulu Live TV? I happen to subscribe to Hulu ad-free and YouTube TV and haven't had any problems.

I can't imagine that Hulu won't let you upgrade based solely on the fact that you have T-Mobile as your provider. That just doesn't make sense. What error message do you get when you try and upgrade?