Question

why is T-Mobile’s Wi-Fi and Internet not working for six months

• 14 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

I need to know why t-Mobile’s Internet has not been working for six months  there’s signal.  I already had Google meshes and eero’s. I tried both of those extenders and they still don’t work. I believe that T-Mobile really does not have Internet.  I don’t understand why I can’t get any real answers on what’s going on in my home  I need somebody to explain what’s going on in my home

3 replies

Badge

I spent six months on and off the Network on it off the network this should be a reality show

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

I hear how frustrated you are. I know it doesn't help, but in S. Florida, my T-Mobile Home Internet is working very well. I'm on an Arcadyan KVD21 5G Gateway, the new square tower, and so far it's been working as expected.

What does Tech Support say is your problem?

@Twilight zone Tmobile internet is frustrating and definitely different than cable.

I have a Sagemcom and it has dropped daily at approximately the same time. I don’t have any answers about why. However, within ten minutes it is always back on and works well enough for everyone in the house to stream.

I do not have an additional router attached. There are settings that might need to be adjusted depending on what Tmobile device you have. What kind of device did Tmobile give you? I could not get Google mesh to work in my house. The signal kept dropping.

Placement can be another issue. I had the cable modem in the center of the house. The Tmobile signal is stronger by the window so I have mine in a different location.