Question

Zero Internet in the Morning

• 6 May 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge

Any Ideas?    Internet goes out totally nearly every weekday in the time line of 05:30 to 10:00…give or take.  So you would think this is because the tower is busy but when I call to see why, I am told each time the tower is not reporting being busy.

When I got the service I was told you will have slow speeds (33m or so) during busy times but not zero speed…is this real or was I told wrong.  Is this the real story , If the tower is busy it cut off the internet customers?

When I call they are all over the trouble and try to figure it out so today when I called I asked point blank...”is this going to work”  “should just turn in the gateway and move on?”

I am told no and there is some problem we just have not found it yet. Please call back if you have any more problems.  I have called so many time I have their troubling shooting check list memorized.

Also new to the calls today Is they wanted me to get off the 5G and move to 2.4 GHZ. Seems odd??

One more thing, I reported to them the Cellular metrics RSRP, SINR,  as poor but they did not think that was any concern. 

Other that the above I have no other issues and it works great, no drops, buffing etc.

I have other internet options so I do not want to do this forever.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!