Home internet

• 19 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

I have been having t mobile home internet issues for a while apps say I have no internet everything slow. I contract t mobile more then 30 times in a month. I opened 3 support tickets all say wait tell the network is upgraded but they don’t have any plans for the network to be upgraded. Even T mobile executive team says wait tell the network is upgraded. They don’t know how long. When I restart the modem, I get good speeds for 5 Minties then it drops. every time I call, they say to wait tell the network is upgraded I email Jon Freier no response I dm him on twitter no response. I told everybody on Twitter not to get t mobile home internet. I don’t know what else to do I filled a complaint with the FCC that's how I got the t mobile executive who says wait tell the network is upgraded but won’t give me a date because They don’t know. Does anyone else have any Ideas on what I can do. 

4 replies

I'm having no internet in my area and going through many of the same steps

Badge

Yeah I live in Las Vegas on a very busy street 

If you have already done a factory reset I would recommend completely powering your device off and then bringing it back up. After the most recent firmware update I was having pretty hit or miss service on my unit.

Remove AC power and turn off router. Wait 10 seconds and then plug back in and power up.

I know it is simple but that is what ended up fixing my issue. Restarting the device apparently still doesn’t do something that it should based on my experience. 

Badge

When I  unplugged the modem and plug it back in again and get good speeds for 10 minutes then it’s drops from 300 down to 22 down witch is a big  drop I I open a support ticket for that was told to wait tell the network is upgraded