Question

T Mobile 5G gateway 32 Black won't let me log into Pacer.gov or gunlistings.org

• 23 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

It appears that I am being identified as from outside the USA. All my computer settings are USA. I have used multiple computers with same result if on T Mobile internet. I can’t find a way to toggle from  Phone app or from 192.168.12.1

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Are you running any sort of VPN or DNS service?

Badge

No VPN and no encryption. I am unfamiliar with DNS service. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hmmm.  Are you close to the northern or southern borders?  Both sites detected my location in Virginia accurately when I enabled location.  Do you have location enabled in your browser?  If so, try setting the location manually.  Have you tried a different browser to ensure the browser isn't the issue?

Badge

I am in Iowa so not close to a border. I have tried multiple browsers and computers on the T Mobile internet service. Everything works if I tether through my straight talk cel phone. I have checked my location in my computer and it is the USA. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hmmm.  Might be an issue with the sites misidentifying your location.  Have you tried reaching out to their support teams?

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Forgive my ignorance,  but what is a “gateway 32 black”? I'm also a TMHI subscriber and I'm on an Arcadyan KVD21 5G Gateway from T-Mobile. I'm located in S, Florida and don't have a problem with T-Mobile locating me correctly, but I agree with syraoran’s response above. Reach out to Support and see what they have to say.