Question

T-Mobile Tuesday app rejecting received code as invalid

• 28 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have installed both the Home Internet app as well as the T-Mobile Tuesday app. Home Internet app is working fine. I tried last week to sign in to the T Mobile Tuesday app but last week just as this week, I keep getting the invalid code message. Last week, I had the code resent several times with no luck. This week, I have only tried the one code that was sent, but I deleted it, re-entered it and clicked Finish at least three times with getting the same response of enter a valid code. 

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@norm1917 I think you need to reach out to customer support by phone and explain your dilemma. I was able to log into my account and everything works fine as of today. 

You might try uninstalling and reinstalling the app in case there is some cache that was stored with inaccurate data.

Good luck!

Badge

I appreciate the response of copz1998. I tried. I contacted customer support on Tuesday. I spent over an hour with Tech Support going over the inability to get my app to respond to the several codes that were sent to me via a text on my home internet gateway. The tech gave me a way of logging into the app through my browser but it only allowed me to register for a prize giveaway not navigate the app in any  other manner. Eventually after an hour we tried again to log in using the codes that were sent. The first code failed and the tech suggested I try another code that was resent. That was when my call was cut off because I do not have a mobile phone and my only phone is VOIP which operates through the TMobile Gateway was taken away from its best position causing the phone connection with Tech support to be dropped. It seemed clear that the app that I was using and the code that was sent  to my gateway was never going to hook-up. In discussion with tech support I was asked if I had tablet or some other device that could load the app, but I didn’t. But the next day a friend came to my house who had a phone which could download the app. The app was downloaded with my MI line number and a text was received on my gateway. Again it failed and I was asked to put in a valid code. I SUSPECT the source of my problem is that my account is Home Internet only. I found some fine print in varying locations that T Mobile Tuesdays offers are for “qualifying” accounts. But I have NEVER seen any language to lead me to believe Home Internet only does not qualify. I would like to know IF anyone who has a Home Internet only account has successfully been able to get the MLB offer. I would also like to know if anyone has a suggestion of where within T-Mobile I should direct my problem. Tech support was FANTASTIC and I appreciate the more than an hour he spent with me trying to solve my problem. But for whatever reason I  SUSPECT my problem will not be solved just by tech support.