This fixed my internet issue(NO INTERNET or SLOW)(FIX)

• 13 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

So, I use to for months like 6 months now have had no internet in the day time… I had to wait and stay up at night like around 11pm-12am to get internet… No fun! I finally figured out the main issue!

Those of you whose problem is no internet or slow internet, try using Cloudflares DNS servers! It’s been working ever since last night and works right now in the day time!😎

DNS Servers:

Last night I was getting 24-25mb/s on downloading steam games, avg in day time is 5-10mb/s.

PLEASE respond back with a update if this has worked for you!

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

I gave it a shot and didn't notice any difference. I should also add that I haven't had the problem you're describing, but if I did, I'd dump T-Mobile.

Badge

I gave it a shot and didn't notice any difference. I should also add that I haven't had the problem you're describing, but if I did, I'd dump T-Mobile.

Unfortunately T-Mobile was horrible these last 6 months, however I knew it could be fixed. It’s a congestion issue with the DNS servers from what I gather, as I tried calling Tmobile countless times to fix the issue, however ended up realizing it’s congestion with the towers, so after I replaced the DNS servers it started giving me speed and I can finally use it in the day time. I get around 5-10mb/s in day time and night time around 25mb/s down.

I was about to dump tmobiles internet, however thought maybe if I give it time they would fix the issue or I can solve it somehow.