Question

Costco Promotion

• 23 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I purchased 2 iPhones in a Costco kiosk back in April. I was told that I would receive a $75 promo card per phone, and as of yet, I have not received it.  I did receive a cryptic text about 6 weeks ago, stating it would be arriving.  As of yet nothing.  Anyone else have this issue?  Were you able to resolve it?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Sometimes it takes 8 weeks but you can try using the link below to try to check the status.

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/new-to-tmobile/promotional-cards-credits-and-rebates

YES!!! We purchased a new phone on October 1, 2023 and as of February 1, 2024, we do not have our Costco card. We have called TMobile 4 times and they just keep telling us to be patient

I just followed up on my Costco promotion virtual cards with T Mobile.

I checked on line first and then called the called T-Mobile for additional information.

It has been 87 days since my submission. The customer service rep said I had submitted all of my information but it would not be approved until after 90 days and then it may be another 5 weeks before I receive my virtual cards.

I am confused as to why it takes 90 days for approval if they have all my information and why it would take 5 weeks to receive a text to redeem my virtual card.

I converted from AT&T and have been impressed with T-Mobiles customer service until this point. 

I was handed off to an off shore call center where I had difficulty understanding the customer service rep and he had a difficult time understanding me.

I tried to escalate to a supervisor unsuccessfully.