Question

5G network keep dropping

• 24 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Starting few weeks ago, my 5G network disconnects me out of nowhere.  People can’t call me while I’m not aware of it since most of time I’m on wifi network.  I had to change to plane mode and switch back in order to register my phone with 5G network.  This happens in every few days.  I’ve never had this issue before.  I found out it also happened to my wife’s phone. But, I believe it is worse with my phone.  Both mine and my wife’s phones are Samsung.  It seems like it is not happening my daughter’s iPhone.  Is there anyone having the same issue like mine?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Have you tried calling Support and having them do a network reset on their end while you do a network reset on your device?

T-Mobile 5G network is causing me stress , I have never experienced a network that is not meeting customers needs. My internet service will be lost once I leave my home until I return home , so dangerous.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

so is there anyone else with a TMO phone around you when this is happening? is it happening to them as well or just you? and once you leave home how far out must you go before you regain signal? state and zip?

I have a pixel 6, same issue here. Whenever I leave my home wifi, my phone shows no 5G service nor any service all together. I have to reset my home, then it reconnects to the cellular service.

Userlevel 1

Same here. I looked up the issue and the recommended action is a network reset, which I'm having to do constantly now.