Question

A dissatified Sprint from T-Mobile Customer!!!!

• 27 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

I’ve had a plan from Sprint for about 3 years now, having the ultimate Kickstarter plan only having to pay $30 for unlimited everything, and I noticed that they were merging with t-mobile. I was okay with because I when I contacted them they told me I will still be able to keep my plan for the same price. Forwarding to recently I’ve received a email from t-Mobile stating that I am now apart of sprint select and that I should go to  a t-mobile store to choose a t-mobile plan. So I was confused and contacted a T-Mobile representative, when I told them about my situation they tried to trick me stating oh I can switch and get magenta max for $30 trying to leave out I would have to add a extra line. So when I called them  out about they’re gonna tell me that they’re not gonna be able to match my plan and that I have a certain amount of time before my plan ends. I am highly disappointed with this Sprint/T-Mobile merge as they did not make sprint customers aware that they’ll have to switch over to a T-Mobile plan. I was suffice with the plan that I had with sprint and wish they had never agreed with doing this merge with T-Mobile!!!! I AM VERY DISSATISFIED!

1 reply

I know this is a really old post, but hope you got it straightened out with T-Mobile. I also came from Sprint with a $25 unlimited kickstart plan. They did eventually go up to $30 but I never had a problem keeping the plan.