• 8 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

I want to use a limited authorized user

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You need to go to your MyTmobile account and go to profile at the top right and if you’re the PAH you can set the user’s line privilege.

Badge

What is a limited authorised user allowed to do or ask?What is a full accsess authorised user allowed to do or ask? What is an administrator authorised user allowed to do or ask? I'm a full accsess authorised user yet when I asked why the account says 360 protection says its part of the perks the same place Paramont perks and others are located yet there are 18 and 12 and other charges on the bill that say 360 protection. When you click on the perks it says included in plan and it states get the most out of the plan to download the app. As soon as I asked that I was ignored for 20 minutes then told only the main account holder could ask that. She asked if I needed anything else and I said yes there was a tablet added to the account from a store 2500 miles away and Aparently no identity was asked for because the person who recieved the tablet signed my name. It was even spelled wrong amd I have proof of not being anywhere near there. She again told me she needed to talk to my father. So I as a human am not even allowed to ask about identity theft that tmobil allowed. I am also concerned about no ID no account number no pin no 6 digit pass code yet a free aim card was given from the store for one of the phone numbers. Yet I'm not allowed to ask about identity theft and am being charged for the tablet still.also adding and subtracting seems to be a problem for whoever puts notes on recent activity. One of the reps argued with me as to weather Oregin had sales tax or not. Umm we live there and no tax be she insisted that she knew and I was lying. On the 14th of August I was told the bill would be fixed to the amount that it was supposed to be and that didn't happen. When I'd call the supervisor would be asking in the background how cheap I wanted the bill to be. Tell me how we have been paying $80 for the plan of 7 voice lines another line was added that was a free line and one was removed we have military disscount and auto pay and the bill is now plan is now $200 including all that we had. Its been a steady same amount for 6 months and we add a free line remove a paying line and it goes up by $120 and yet I can't ask questions now. Also 3 people are allowed to make changes according to the website so why is there 4 and who added the 4th my dad even tried to make me the administration for the account but still not allowed to ask why my name was signed and nobody on the account has ever seen that tablet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This link should help.

Line Permissions

Badge

I will look at that link. Thank you I had already been given permission for full accsess last month but maybe there is more that needs to be done. Do you known of a link that will make the customer care people know how to subtract? Or a link that will allow me to ask about why they allowed anyone to get a tablet and sign my name? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If the person has the right permissions they can add a line. I'm the PAH on our account but my wife has full access to make changes on the account.

Badge

I'm not trying to add a line. There are only myself and my father who are able to make changes to the account. My problem is that when I ask questions the tmobil reps don't answer and they don't know how to subtract and they allowed an unknown person to sign my name in a store. Not a digital name but a hand written signature of me and I didn't authorize it neither did my dad and its identity theft. What kink fixes those issues? What kind of user do I need to be to fight identity theft and fraud on my account? Neither being a PAH or a full accsess user on the phone, in person or on messages has accomplished fixing that. Hopefully a t mobil rep will read this and call my phone and actually fix it because while I thank you for your suggestions me doing anything about adding somebody else will not fix math identity theft or the fact that Customer care team members are Exstremely rude and if you sign up for Netflix on us or any other promotion they charge you unless you catch it. It will also not explain how last month the bill was $80 for the plan and adding a free line with a free phone brought the plan up to $200.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try contacting TMobile support using messenger on one of their social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter to see if they can help with the fraud.

Badge

I have more then one time. They have so far been no help. I have messaged and called daily about the same things. There have been days that it has taken 21 hours of waiting for a live person to look at the messages. I have messaged from facebook from my phone number from my email. From my ipad my daughters phone from her facebook both of our instagram ahead conference calls with customer care set up peramitors of xerox copies of who comes in and try’s to put anything on the account and upload those copies to be able to be viewed by my father and myself, we asked for the pin the passcode the identity and a text when the account is a csessed in a store on line or by phone, and a phone call from the sales person calling one of us the further verify with verbal notice that a change can be made. No call or text or an ID. Nothing…..in fact a new device was added just the other day and again 2500 miles from us. The only reason I even know about it is I was already looking at the account history when all of a sudden had a pdf for another device being signed for. Kind of hard to do when my mom and dad no longer drive to leave the house and I was sitting on my bed with my husband my daughter is no longer here on earth I just keep her phone active because I’m making small changes as I can and that seems huge. And my brother is in Europe. Not only that again my name and when I complained about it i get told they have no idea about store pollocies as you can see in the original post there is the message that i screen shot from customer care. And as you can see I asked why have I set the security measures up then?im at the point of emailing the corporate office. If that doesn’t work then it’s the athurities and a law suit. Identity theft is a huge thing and I have fought it for 11 straight even getting granted a new ss number and I will not pay for somebody else’s crap and I believe that by the clerk not requiring ID and adding items to the account is illegal in more then one aspect and they should be charged.