Question

AMERICAN CUSTOMER SUPPORT

• 7 January 2022
  • 11 replies

Badge

I recently switched my wife’s service from ATT to T Mobile.  If I cannot speak to an American customer service rep, I am going to cancel everything T Mobile.  It took my over 3 Days to finally get everything done and I am still encountering all kinds of issues the main one being that I cannot login to my account which I know was set up.  There are so many other things that they are too numerous to mention here.  If anyone has any suggestions on how to accomplish this feat, please let me know. 

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

contact them through either Facebook or Twitter. higher tier support than the call in agents not to mention a much higher completion rate compared to the call in agents.

Badge

Your quick reply is welcomed but not of any use to me.  I would not be caught using either of those two platforms.  What I really want is a phone number as I am from the old school. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I don’t know what to suggest, T-Mobile made the decision to offshore the bulk of their customer service. The results have been nothing short of a disaster. I haven’t needed to call them in quite some time. Last time I spoke with a CSR they were in Birmingham, AL.

Badge

Thanks Doc!  I understand your point. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

go into a brick and mortar physical store and have them call support and try to get it taken care of that way?

not many options other than that...just make sure its an actual TMO store and not a 3rd party owned TMO store.. store locator at the top of the page here and look for the ones that just say T-Mobile store and not T-Mobile authorized retailer or T-Mobile authorized dealer..

Badge

Thank you sir.  I will try to do that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I have yet to get routed overseas, thanfkully.  I usually get people from Georgia or Tennessee.  When I need to deal with Customer Care though, I usually call around 7AM ET or shortly there after.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

I’m sorry that you’re having a poor experience trying to reach out to care.  @syaoran is right, if you call early in the day you’re way more likely to reach your local team.  Call volume tends to be elevated around this time of the year and this means that some calls are routed to the outsource call center, so earlier is better.  Most sites are open 7am-9pm but your mileage may vary depending on your Team of Experts’ location.

Badge

Thanks to all.  I really appreciate the responses.  I finally reached a supervisor yesterday and the bottom line is that I have to visit a store front in order to rectify the issues.  I do not totally understand but I do not want to waste any more of my time or, more importantly, the time for all who have assisted me here so far!

Thank you much!

Do anyone know who I can speak with that’s over customer service??? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Do anyone know who I can speak with that’s over customer service??? 

You can reach out to the T-Force Team by direct messaging (DM) through Facebook or Twitter.  They are a tier 2 level from the start.