Question

Anyone else unable to view all payment history?

• 7 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have had nothing but problems with Tmobile since I went to post paid from pre paid.

I have had my plan changed without my knowledge. I have had 2 extra lines added to my account with NO phone numbers, but BILLED FOR 4 LINES @ $165.00.  I  have spent hours and hours on the phone or in the store trying to resolve T mobiles receptive billing errors. Now all the sudden my whole account payment history doesn’t show for this year and 8 months from last year. 

They act as if they are doing US a favor by crediting our account as a “courtesy” credit. How is it a courtesy when they are making customers pay for something they didn’t approve, add, or request. I hope to find another carrier because Tmobile customer service is the worst, and their billing practices illegal.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Have you tried reaching out to the T-Force Team via Facebook or Twitter to see if they can look into this for you?  No one here has access to your account and this forum is primarily a peer help forum for T-Mobile customers.  

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, no I have not tried reaching out to them.

i have contracted T-Mobile through the app many times.  the only answer I get is - they will start a ticket to resolve this issue.

i also have requested over 7 weeks ago that T-Mobile send out my invoices directly for the months I’m not able to access via T-Mobile app. ( June-July 2023) 

I don’t know how difficult this could be  for T-Mobile  since they have access to my account every time I’m signed in or on the phone w them??

I’m still waiting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi, no I have not tried reaching out to them.

i have contracted T-Mobile through the app many times.  the only answer I get is - they will start a ticket to resolve this issue.

i also have requested over 7 weeks ago that T-Mobile send out my invoices directly for the months I’m not able to access via T-Mobile app. ( June-July 2023) 

I don’t know how difficult this could be  for T-Mobile  since they have access to my account every time I’m signed in or on the phone w them??

I’m still waiting.

Reaching out to T-Mobile via DM on Facebook or Twitter will get you tier 2 support from the start.  I don't think T-Mobile mails out invoices but you can go to your local T-Mobile Store and they will print them out for you.