Question

Anyone know how to get honest & reliable customer service?

• 28 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Switched to TMobile and was promised(and received an email confirming $200 rebate)

Called customer serviced- serviced overseas- Philippines. Rep sent me email for $50 rebate (that also didn’t work)

He said he would call today. Never did. Today I called customer service again and wasted another 45 mins. The rep told me the $200 never existed/ that was inaccurate info. Then he tried giving me “free” watch/tablet/laptop, but selling me a monthly service. Then he also sent me a rebate for $50 that wouldn’t work. He also pretended he couldn’t hear me when I asked him to stay online while I proceeded to activate the code he sent. When I pressed him, he said that he sent me the email to just illustrate that the rebate only works within 30 day of submission. OMG!!! These customer service reps lie, misrepresent, waste your time, and try trickery-turning from the reason I called, to trying to selling more service! SAD!! Not to mention, TMobile service has been awful. I am done and will never look back. Service what you can sell and find some honest Reps in the US, please! 

2 replies

Badge

Does anyone have a good customer service number for a Customer Manager in the US that cares about service? 

When the automated systems asks how what can it help you with. Say US agent. If the agent that answers isn’t in the US. Hang up and try again. It has worked the 1st time twice for me.

T-Mobile knows those off shore agents are horrible. They also know most customers will struggle to get things done correctly with them. I am not such a customer.