Bait and switch

• 14 October 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge

So needed a phone and while in Wal-mart a nice T- mobile employee started talking to me about what T mobile had to offer. I have been using g Net10 and it is going away and I could keep my phone number and the plan was cheaper a month the what I am paying AND I could get the Galaxy A14 basically free. All I to do was pay the 50 down abd T mobile pays the payment as long as I stay with them for 2 years and I can get a 45 dollar a month plan. 40 if I do auto pay.  Great I save like 12 bucks a month and my phone is not charging good and is getting old so why not. But 3 times it came up can't process your order at this time the man called to see what was going on and was told may be issues with the tablets again like they have been having so I was asked to come back this morning.  Same thing happened couldn't process the order at this time so he went in to some chat and another employee called him and said it is the A14 phone no one can get the order to process so try another phone. So of course an A23 which is an older version that cost 75 dollars down plus 6 dollars a month for 2 years worked perfectly order process went smoothly.  So now I got an.older version of the phone and I pay just as much a month as I was paying with Net10.  So basically a bait and switch is being pulled but blaming it on technical problems.  But I needed a new phone fast and the employee wasn't at fault.. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!