Question

Bill is sent to collection even the device is returned

• 19 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

Hello, 

T-Mobile has the best customer service ONCE YOU ARE THE CUSTOMER, but if you leave them,  you gets the worst customer service ever. 

I have decided to switch the carriers last year and gotten a shipment box to return the Signal booster device R3, which I did on Nov 7, I have called them few weeks after still getting the bill for $306 (Signal booster charges) they told me It has been received but the system is not updated yet so need to wait. Since then, I have called more than 15 times (on average 40 mins a call) in past 5+ months. But still getting bills and the worst part is every time I called, I m connected to overseas call center and their default answer is “Oh offline team needs to update the system” and they cant help further. Now it has went to collections, which I told the T-Mobile team several times in the past don't send to collection and they said since you call us T-Mobile is not going to send to collection. So called T-Mobile again today and was told we cant do anything since its already sent to collection just talk to the collection agency and tell them T-Mobile has received the device and please settled my account. when called collection agency they said they don't take customer’s words, T-Mobile needs to let them know.  NOW I M STUCK IN INFINTE LOOP!!! Please assist.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you will need to contact TMO either through calling in (tier 1 support) or through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter (tier 2 support) to have them look into it.

no one here has account access.

Badge

@fireguy_6364 I have tried calling many times but it connects to overseas call center and they can help me… do you any other mobile number that I can call?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

the options i gave you are it other than trying to use the chat function..which would be top right under My account once you log in.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

STUCK IN INFINTE LOOP!!! Please assist.

Seeing more and more resolutions by filing a complaint with BBB.

Badge

The 5g gateways didn't work where I am at; from 0MPS to 500 all over the place at any time

Troubleshoot useless

Replaced TWICE; same if not worse

Returned; CANT FIND n warehouse; tried charge me $500;  FINALLY resolved

Have One plus 10 and insurance; unit defective; returned by THEIR UPS sticker

NOT LOGGED; try charge me for $7xx.xx

PA PUC involved; TM PROMISED no interruption; shut off service and blackmailed me a LARGE payment

How many people have  a$1400 cell bill?

CSR is REALLY bad wait times near an hour; supervisors are just as clueless.

Badge

I’ve had a nightmare with T-Mobile! I sent the booster back because the new phone I had just purchased didn’t work. I told them I wanted to cancel the service with the booster. They never cancelled it. I am still using YouTube tv. They say they never received the booster. I don’t have the receipt. They keep billing me for it. After I purchased my new Apple iPhone 13, I couldn’t receive or make phone calls. I spent 16 hours over 3 days texting with them to get the phone to work. I spoke to 10 different people over the 3 days. Again, I had already told them I wanted to cancel. In my opinion. this is totally unacceptable. I wish I had never purchased the phone because it doesn’t have the reception my XR phone did. It drops calls all the time. I always could talk on my dock or boat but not with this phone. I will contact BBB. I want my money back. I have several attorney friends that said they will help me. They agreed with me that this is totally unacceptable. Any suggestions? 

Badge

If you start class action contact me

kansas.city.2030@gmail.com

Joe